Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Blog World - If you have a Blog, bring it here! This is the space for you and all the Blogs you love to see and write. Bring it all a

Forums     Login   Signup

The Blog World

Manager: theodora_maffat
If you have one Blog ,bringing here ! this is the space for you and all the Blogs you love to see and write. Bring it all and in all languages;we will love to see them! Blogs with poetry ,photography, arts in general and comments about life! That's it!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Saint James Infirmary - 09/19/2012
Well I went down to the Saint James Infirmary, And I found my baby lying there. She was stretched out on a long white table, So sweet, so cold, so fair. Let her go, let her go, God bless her, Wherever she may be. She can search this whole wide world over, She won't find another sweet man like me. When I die, put on my straight-leg britches, My box-back coat, and my Stetson hat. Put a twenty-dollar gold piece on my watch-chain So all the boys will know I died standing pat. And give me six craps-shooting pall-bearers, Let a chorus girl sing me a song, Put on a red-hot jazz band; We raise Hallelujah as we go along. Well folks, now you have heard my story. Pour me another shot of that booze, And if anybody should ask you, Tell them I've got the Saint James Infirmary Blues. This famous song -- amazingly kind of a traditional folk melody of the US -- has been performed by many different artists. Below, dressed as Satan for no obvious reason,...

The Saint James Infirmary

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy